If you forgot your password, please provide the following info and a temporary password will be generated and sent to your registered E-mail address.
1. Royal Resorts Rewards is a program created to reward Members for their loyalty, to enhance membership and to distinguish Royal Resorts Members. By registering with Royal Resorts Rewards, Members can earn rewards for participating in certain activities and redeem them towards payment of the Annual Club Service Fee, Club Bill or to donate to the Royal Resorts Foundation.
2. This program is only available to members of The Royal Cancun, The Royal Caribbean, The Royal Islander, The Royal Sands, The Royal Haciendas and Grand Residences by Royal Resorts.
3. Members of the resorts in the Caribbean with Systems by Royal Resorts can redeem Rewards to pay their club bill when staying at Royal Resorts Mexico, to pay the Annual Club Service Fee of their membership resort or to donate to the Royal Resorts Foundation.
4. Royal Resorts Rewards and its benefits are offered at the discretion of RRP, L.L.C. (“RRP”) and its program participants have the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Rules, regulations, rewards, and reward levels at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards already accumulated, the ability to use accumulated rewards, or the ability to obtain certain rewards. RRP, L.L.C. and its program participants may, among other things: a) change the way to earn Royal Resorts Rewards or increase or decrease the number of Royal Resorts Rewards required for a reward; b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any reward; c) add blackout dates, limit availability of rewards, or otherwise restrict the continued availability of rewards; d) change program benefits, program participants, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting rewards, or rules governing the use of rewards; e) change or cancel its program participants rewards. The accumulation of rewards does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to rewards or program benefits. In accumulating rewards, members may not rely upon the continued availability of any reward or reward level.
5. Royal Resorts Rewards is operated by RRP.
6. Participation in Royal Resorts Rewards is subject to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Program Rules”) that RRP may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. RRP may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice. RRP has the sole discretion to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
7. The accumulation of rewards is subject to the Royal Resorts Rewards rules. Each member is responsible for reading the newsletters, account statements, and other Royal Resorts Rewards material in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities, and status in the program.
8. The crediting of rewards begins once member has accepted the terms and conditions of the program and has therefore activated his/her account.
9. Royal Resorts Rewards are non-transferible.
10. RRP has the right to end the Royal Resorts Rewards program by providing written notice to its members six months in advance of program termination. In that event, the right to earn and redeem rewards may end six months after notification, no matter the extent of member participation in the program.
11. The Royal Resorts Rewards membership number is the Personal Identification (PID) assigned to the Royal Resorts member. Royal Resorts Rewards participants will have usernames and passwords to gain access to restricted portions of the website or other sites. The content contained in these restricted areas is confidential to RRP, and is provided to Members for their personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on Members’ behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
12. An account may be closed at RRP’s discretion if no Rewards are accrued during a 36 (thirty six) month period. All rewards in the account will be forfeited at that time.
13. Royal Resorts Rewards are earned through participating in eligible activities and may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability resulting from the receipt or use of Royal Resorts Rewards, is the responsibility of the member.
14. Current redemption rate of Royal Resorts Rewards is 50 Rewards are equal to $1 USD. Redemption rate is subject to change without prior notice. RRP reserves the right to change redemption award levels, merchandise and services.
15. Royal Resorts Rewards will expire three years after the date of issue.
16. Current program participants in Royal Resorts Rewards:
17. If the Member´s unit is rented by the Rental Program, the Member may choose to receive the rental proceeds in Royal Resorts Rewards.
18. Rewards earned in participating Resort restaurants and facilities are calculated based on the exchange rate at the moment the club bill is paid and account is closed. Estimated Rewards printed on receipts at participating Resort restaurants and facilities are only estimates and may vary from final amount credited based on exchange rate.
19. Rewards are earned in participating Resort restaurants and facilities only when charged to your Club Bill during your stay. Any other form of payment will not generate Rewards.
20. If there is more than one member with a Royal Resorts Rewards account staying in the same unit, the Rewards for purchases at participating Resort restaurants and facilities charged to that unit will be awarded by default to the Royal Resorts Rewards account of the primary member of the Royal Resorts Membership Agreement, but can be distributed to other members’ Royal Resorts Rewards accounts according to the members’ instructions upon checkout at the Front Desk.
21. If there is an Owner Loan occupying the unit of a member with a Royal Resorts Rewards account. The purchases charged to this unit will not generate Rewards for the RRR member.
22. The awarding of Royal Resorts Rewards and the redemption of Royal Resorts Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
23. In the case of fraud or abuse involving Royal Resorts Rewards, including but not limited to rewards and reward use, RRP and its program participants have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all rewards and certificates earned through Royal Resorts Rewards may be forfeited and the account closed.
24. Every Royal Resorts Rewards enrollment includes permission to market for both email and phone calls. This permission can be rescinded and Royal Resorts Rewards will honor the request. Address changes must be made by contacting Interval Servicing at:
25. Benefits are exclusively available to Royal Resorts eligible members. RRP reserves the right to add or modify these exclusive benefits at any time. Royal Resorts Rewards will expire upon cancellation of Membership(s).
26. Royal Resorts Rewards members are responsible for ensuring that rewards are properly credited. If proper credit does not appear on the member’s activity statement, the member should send RRP missing rewards request email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow approximately 15 to 45 days for the Rewards to be credited to your account. Members can check statement by logging in to RoyalResortsRewards.com and will receive an email with statement every 6 months if there is activity in the account.
27. Duplicate accounts will be cancelled.
Download here and restart your browser.